Directions to the grounds:Northbound on Handford Rd: Enter the first car park at the Taigum State School. This is an unsealed car park.
Southbound on Handford Rd: Enter the second car park at the Taigum State School. This is an unsealed car park. (Note: The first car park is sealed and accessed from the traffic lights at Liberty Drive.)
Follow the track at the rear of the car park, past the swimming pool, toward the cream coloured shed.
Our Registration Desk is located under the awning of the shed.
Safety Alert: The car park has direct access to Handford Road, so please ensure all dogs are properly secured before opening car doors and inviting dogs out of cars.
As we use school playing fields, Teamwork Dog Obedience and its clients must adhere strictly to the following ground rules:
• No smoking on school grounds including the car park.
• All rubbish must be removed from the grounds and placed in the bins provided near the Registration Desk.
• Anyone handling a dog is required to carry bags to clean up if their dog defecates or vomits on the grounds including the car park. This rubbish can be left in the bins near the Registration Desk.
• While on the grounds (including car park), all dogs must remain on lead or in their crates, unless otherwise instructed by a Teamwork trainer.
• No vehicles are permitted on the playing fields. All vehicles must be left in the car park.
• Access to the general school grounds and buildings is strictly prohibited. Teamwork clients are permitted only on the playing fields.